The Resource I survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005
- I survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005
- Statement of responsibility
- by Lauren Tarshis ; illustrated by Scott Dawson
- Title variation
- Hurricane Katrina, 2005
- Barry's family tries to evacuate before Hurricane Katrina hits their home in New Orleans. But when Barry's little sister gets terribly sick, they're forced to stay home and wait out the storm. At first, Katrina doesn't seem to be as bad as predicted. But overnight the levees break, and Barry's world is literally torn apart. He's swept away by the floodwaters, away from his family. Can he survive the storm of the century?
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Ages 7-10 ; reading level 4
- Literary form
- Series statement
- I survived
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of I survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work I survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.hepl.lib.in.us/resource/oItL244j3dU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.hepl.lib.in.us/resource/oItL244j3dU/">I survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.hepl.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.hepl.lib.in.us/">Hamilton East Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hamilton East Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...