The Resource Merry Christmas, Geronimo!
- Merry Christmas, Geronimo!
- Statement of responsibility
- Geronimo Stilton ; [illustrations by Matt Wolf]
- "I was so excited about Christmas, I could squeak! My favorite nephew Benjamin was going to come over, and we were planning to trim the tree and eat lots of delicious holiday Cheesy Chews. But before you could say "cat alert," disaster struck! I slipped over my tail and ended up in the hospital. And then my mouse hole caught on fire! Holey cheese, this was turning out to be the worst Christmas ever." IMCPL
- Intended audience
- Ages 7-10 ; reading level 3
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Geronimo Stilton
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Merry Christmas, Geronimo!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Merry Christmas, Geronimo!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.hepl.lib.in.us/resource/JrC3kBJC-eE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.hepl.lib.in.us/resource/JrC3kBJC-eE/">Merry Christmas, Geronimo!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.hepl.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.hepl.lib.in.us/">Hamilton East Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hamilton East Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...