The Resource Creature comforts, The complete second season
- Creature comforts, The complete second season
- Title number
- The complete second season
- Statement of responsibility
- Aardman ; produced by Gareth Owen ; directed by Richard "Golly" Goleszowski ; created by Nick Park
- Unique, documentary-style insight into the lives of wild animals and domestic pets, as told by the animals themselves! Interviews with these lovable claymation creatures tell us what our fine-finned, furred, and feathered friends really think!
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music, Rory McLeod ; animation Julianna Cox ... [et al.] ; model makers, Jonathan Tate ... [et al.] ; art director, Kitty Clay ; directors of photography, Charles Copping, toby Howell, Frank Passingham ; editor, Dan Lincoln
- Intended audience
- Not rated
- Language note
- Voices: the British public ; interviewers, Michael Percival, Wendy Pickard, Matthew Davies, Dan Shepherd, Dan Sinclair
- Target audience
ContextContext of Creature comforts, The complete second season
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Creature comforts, The complete second season
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.hepl.lib.in.us/resource/Ig2KT1ZtpHo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.hepl.lib.in.us/resource/Ig2KT1ZtpHo/">Creature comforts, The complete second season</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.hepl.lib.in.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.hepl.lib.in.us/">Hamilton East Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hamilton East Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...